Saturday, February 4, 2012

Thank HIM

It's been two weeks since I last posted. Marcus just got back from being gone 1.5 weeks. So thankful he made it back safe and had a succesfull trip.


I'm learning how to overtake my mind and Let God heal me. It's my job to guard my heart with diligence. "Keep thy heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life.
It's our responsibility to guard our heart and if we have negative thoughts or feelings we need to cast them over to the Lord . Speaking scriptures over in my life have helped me overcome this. But this is a battle that we need to seek God help for daily!
The attitude we have in the wilderness determines how long we'll stay!
A big reminder for me is to STOP talking about my problems. It doesnt' help to complain or worry. The more we talk about our problems the longer we will focus on the negative. We need to Think Less and Thank More!!! And you also can't be pity and powerful at the same time.
The lord has planned for us a good and plentous life. We need to trust him with ALL and when things aren't going our way we thank him for what he HAS blessed us with.

No comments:

Post a Comment